Monday, February 8, 2010

C.H.A.N.G.E.D..????


















and here we go again...the 'things' is repeated all over again...i hate myself right now...i think,b'cos of your point of view towards me,i really2 hate myself right now....the big question mark on top of my head is, why do you asked me to changed who am i?..i don't want to be HYPOCRITE!!!..the most important thing,are you really changed?..if you asked me, i answer NO!!!!..you'll not make that thing if you've changed!!....i loss my mood because of what you said..thanx!

1 comments:

JENNtheexplorer said...

change is needed when you feel like want to. it is better change because you really feel like changing rather than push by someone else.

maybe that someone yg suruh ko change tuh, dia just mcm salah satu bisikan saja utk kau berfikir.

then, bila ko sndiri fikir2, ko decide la. whether change or not. tapi berfikir tuh pun amik masa yg lama, bukan skejap. ya lah, manada juak org berubah dgn begitu cepat tnpa berfikir kan??? everything that happen got reasons.

change to be a better one is good what??? but it is all up to u jugaakk...

with His help, everything's gonna be alright!

peace! GBU!

eh, jum p kenny rogers esok! hahahaa

Post a Comment