Thursday, February 4, 2010

wow!!!...me myself can't believe it...=)



wow!!!...at last,I've made my decision to start blogging...the 1st thing that i think when saw "BLOG" is BORING!!..that's because before this there's not much things happened around me + I'm MALAS...hehehe...but,day by day I think I should reconsider to start blogging...hurmm...where should I start?..hehehe...okay..my name is Tom..easy-to-laugh and happy-go-lucky...=)..i love to make friends...i don't care(I guess)...hehehe..as long as the person is sincere to be my friend,i would love that...peoples around me call me 'GeTeXX'...hahaha..maybe,because of my behaviour..hahaha..but,I'm used to it...okay..direct to the point...what is my main objectives to create my own blog?..hurmm..let me think...now,I know that blogging can be one of many ways to express our feeling..yeah!!..that's right...my feeling is not gonna be the same like yesterday,right...hehehe..sometimes,I'm sad...sometimes,I think i wanna cry...(eeeuww)...but,most of the time,I smile...=)..so,to all of you,don't shy2...just view my blog...gotta go!!!..=)






0 comments:

Post a Comment